Imagen de avatar servicesd
servicesd

The practice is controverisal

He currently has five million viewers on his Snapchat account, the report revealed.The unusual approach was created by Dr Michael Salzhauer, known as Dr Miami, the report revealed. Representational Image.Dr Schulman argues these videos help people know the kind of work a surgeon can do.While the new trend is certainly controversial, many believed he went too far when he started dressing up in costumes, playing hip hop music and holding up a patients fat to the camera during surgery. He is so popular that he was even nominated for a Shorty Award as Snapchatter of the year. I felt like I was in safe hands, and he was familiar,” she said.The practice is controverisal. “They’ve seen the results, they know my team.That is when the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) decided to publish strict guidelines when using social media in a operating theatre. “He was exactly the same in person as he was on his Snapchat.Henny, one of his patients told the Daily Mail, she felt confident picking him to get a Brazilian butt lift because of his videos. “Most of the patients that come to see me now are already actively following me on Snapchat, so they’ve already seen me do the surgery that they’re interested in,” Dr Schulman told the Daily Mail. Many professionals do not understand the benefit of Snapchat in this way other than it giving the doctors business a promotional boost. In the past year, his viewership has increased and he is booked solid until 2019. So they’re coming in confident, and they’re coming in already having me pre-selected as their surgeon,” he added. Related StoriesRussian family gets plastic surgery for their dogFirst scar-free plastic surgery carried out in CanadaKendall Jenner denies plastic surgery rumours. He knew what he was doing, and I’d seen him do it. (Photo: Pixabay) For the past two years, many plastic surgery doctors have honed in on a China Plastic corrugated pipes Manufacturers new social media trend where they live stream operations to millions on Snapchat.Since the rise of the Snapchat Surgeon, according to Daily Mail, there a growing number of patients, allowing people on the site to watch their procedure.However, Dr Matthew Schulman, another very successful plastic surgeon has a different approach

Tags:

Deja un comentario