Imagen de avatar Shop Golden Goose Sneakers Shoes Online GGDB Sale
https://www.golden-goose-sneakers.com/

Golden Goose Shoes yellow

Grosgrain trim at round toe. Gradient black and silver-tone lace-up closure. Handcrafted lizard-embossed faux-leather sneakers in fluorescent Golden Goose Shoes yellow. Buffed leather trim in white, smudging, and distressing throughout. Padded collar. Handcrafted low-top buffed leather sneakers in white.

Super-Star sneakers with blue glitter and yellow heel tab. Super-Star sneakers are our most iconic and recognisable model, which we like to reinvent from season to season with versions that are always exclusive. Handcrafted low-top buffed calfskin sneakers in black featuring colorblocked glittered effect in gold-tone, silver-tone, and black throughout. Smudging and distressing throughout.

Super-Star sneakers with blue glitter and yellow heel tab. Super-Star sneakers are our most iconic and recognisable model, which we like to reinvent from season to season with versions that are always exclusive. Round toe. The next reason I think golden goose sneakers are worth the money is because they are so insanely comfortable.

Yeah sneakers in leopard-print pony skin with a gold star. A statement of lifestyle and self-expression, the Yeah. Round toe. Logo pattern in black at white lace-up closure. Round toe. A pair of Golden Goose were ordered, shipped and delivered to my casa.

Perforated detailing at sides. Gold-tone logo stamp and signature leather star applique in black at outer side. Fly the nest with Golden Goose to uncover Italian craftmanship with an urban edge. Crafted from the founders’ visual diaries containing research, travelling and works of art, the label’s Americana-inspired clothing and distressed shoes serve to remind you that every scuff is a mark of a life well lived.

Round toe. Lace-up closure in grey. Perforated detailing at sides. Handcrafted low-top buffed leather sneakers in white. There’s just something about them. maybe it’s because I am a star lover, but I mean what girl doesn’t love shoes? They always fit.

Perforated detailing at sides. Signature star, logo, and graphic printed in navy and red at outer side. Tonal lace-up closure. Tonal rubberized logo patch at tongue. Super-Star sneakers with handwritten Dreaming in Venice lettering. One model, lots of ways to interpret it.

The mix of materials and finishes defines the design of these Super-Stars. This style is made of leather and features our star in snake-print laminated leather that differs from the heel tab only in terms of colour. Logo printed in black at grey leather heel tab. Looking at the two side by side there are a lot of differences.

Tags:

Deja un comentario