Imagen de avatar Shop Golden Goose Online | Golden Goose Online Shop
www.goldengoosesalesit.com

Golden Goose Sneakers collar

Logo printed in white at gold-tone glittered leather heel tab and counter. Leather and terrycloth lining. I currently own three pairs of Golden Goose sneakers. I started with the basic distressed white one see below and ended up adding two more statement options to my collection.

Black leather Purestar sneakers. Art is the underlying concept of Purestar sneakers. With my birthday in a couple of weeks, I decided to treat myself with a couple new pairs. You probably think I’m crazy for spending so much on sneakers, and maybe I am.

Round toe. Lace-up closure in white. Padded Golden Goose Sneakers collar. Logo stamp in black at white calfskin heel tab. Tonal signature leather star applique at outer side. Logo embroidered in blue at single outer side.

Handcrafted low-top buffed calfskin sneakers in black and multicolor. Smudging and distressing throughout. Handcrafted low-top buffed leather sneakers in white. Smudging, scuffing, and perforated detailing throughout.

Suede trim in grey at heel. Textured rubber midsole in white featuring stripe in black. We tell stories, highlighting the uniqueness of each one of us. With our Limited Edition LAB sneakers we have taken this concept to a new level.

Purestar sneakers with black heel tab. After studying and researching the best Golden Goose technologies on the market, we decided to make the PURESTARs top performing, elevating the idea of everyday sneakers.

Super-Star sneakers with black heel tab and metal stud lettering. Super-Star sneakers are a Golden Goose evergreen and accompany its collections season after season, thanks to the use of innovative materials and finishes.

These sneakers feature a blend of weaves and materials. The upper features leopard-print jacquard and brown suede inserts, while the Golden Goose Outlet tongue is in pony skin.

Panelled ripstop trim featuring camouflage pattern and snake-embossed detailing throughout. Grosgrain trim at round toe. Gold-tone logo stamp, piping in silver-tone, and signature suede graphic applique in black at outer side. Zip closure at inner side.

Tags:

Deja un comentario