Imagen de avatar Wholesale Multi-function Embroidery
tapingdevices

So how does computer embroidery work?

No matter how good the design is, there will inevitably be BUGs, and there are more than one. Use the tiny embroidery needles in your hand to pierce the beautiful scenery. Usually computer embroidery can be widely used in the processing of textiles, clothing, home textiles, shoes and hats, bags, wall coverings, etc. In order to comply with large-volume order production and technological innovation in the industry, industrial computer embroidery was born, and it has been developed for more than 40 years (incomplete statistics) and is changing with each passing day.

Please see the following pictures: This kind of craft embroidery is very beautiful, and computer embroidery can also be made. , I will not list them here. It is very long, about 6-8 meters, and can embroider 10-30 products (small pieces) at the same time.. So how does computer embroidery work? Computer embroidery of course requires computer embroidery design and plate making software, image processing software scanners,Wholesale Beads Embroidery Machine Suppliers U disk embroidery machinery, and related auxiliary machinery.

When many people hear the word embroidery, the first image they think of is a woman with long fluttering hair, sitting dignified in front of the embroidery table, holding embroidery needles, stitching and sketching.

I want to color and retouch the scanned image and import it into the embroidery software, and then use different stitches and different embroidery parameter settings according to the color of the image, outline it on the software, and simulate the real Embroidery, distinguish each stitch and each color according to a certain regular and reasonable direction and color, because every movement of mine will affect the quality of embroidery on the computerized embroidery machine. However, such Chinese traditions and craftsmanship have changed a lot today.

Tags:

Deja un comentario