Imagen de avatar You want to know what sex doll i ordered
sdad

You want to know what sex doll i ordered

You can find high-quality Flat chested sex doll from a variety of sources, including the Internet and physical stores. Of course, buying adult dolls can be a bit expensive, especially if you want to buy more than one. You should also know that some fashion dolls are not as real as other fashion dolls, which means you may need to acquire more than one.

I got the factory photos only 8 days later, which was really a surprise. Honestly, I am expecting that Laura will not realize this dimension before the end of the Chinese New Year and the holidays, but it seems that she has passed even before those start. Still can’t believe how fast this process is. I exchanged several emails with Mia about the shipment, and after 4-5 days I got the tracking number from the courier company. This happened during the epidemic, so I should feel very lucky that there is no greater delay there.

I haven’t finished yet, because from a physical point of view and a “patient” point of view, I have had a lot of trouble adapting to Japanese sex doll ownership. I ran into some minor issues (the head bolt popped out of the head, although it still works, but I need to figure out how to re-fix it, there is a small half-centimeter tear on the knee). I take it slowly, but I am also evaluating whether this is suitable for me. I’m not sure if I have the time and patience to do what I want to do with the doll (dressing and photography), because I didn’t buy it mainly for physical reasons. I will post pictures that I can post, but unfortunately, if I continue to be unable to adjust, I may list her for sale

For the manufacturer, it is also good to allow different pacifier sizes (perhaps use the insert in the mold to adjust this area without having to create a completely different body mold). This is just a personal preference, but if her nipples are only half the size, I would prefer it. This may also be the area where it is best to use super soft silicone, otherwise the nipples will always show through the clothes (well, I am using a nipple shield, so this part will not be too troublesome).

Bella - 160CM Real Makeup Light Blue Eyes White Skin DL Silicone Sex Doll

I have 4 feet 6 inches of blonde hair. I braided it and have blue eyes. When she wears a blue and white tie on her thigh panties and bra, she looks very good. Like I said this is my first Tpe sex doll, it makes me want more various poses, legs bent, legs spread, legs backwards, etc. I think you will see her both sexy and Gorgeous photos. She never refuses, always free when I want her, you can be gentle or rough, she likes it, I let her lie on the bed to know, we hug and have foreplay, but soon after I can’t resist and cannot Not owning her, those innocent blue eyes, cute soft mouth and lips are too much.

So you know I am a happy camper. If you want to know what doll I ordered. She is, light tan, brown eyes, gel-filled breast options (they are worth it. They fill and move so real and perfect), dark brown labia and vagina color with 3 cm wide removable vagina options. Don’t forget the extra SE doll head #18 and green eyes.

The Anime sex doll (WM 156C #85) was completed by WM workers in a relatively short time. After the package left the factory and was taken away by the staff, I received the package within only 5 days. The box was intact and cleared through Memphis customs a day later. The FedEx driver who transported the doll even kindly helped me get it from the truck to my home-I was very grateful when I handled the previous goods by myself. Not fun, at my age.

Deja un comentario