Imagen de avatar Ratchet Spanner Manufacturers
vbbiacheto

I can beat all the guys on tour

The six-time Melbourne Park champion heaped more misery on her long-time rival 6-4, 6-1, with the Russian fifth seed stretching her demoralising winless run against the American great to 12 years.Sania vs Paes in mixed doubles QFsSania Mirza set up a clash with Leander Paes in the mixed doubles after both the Indians made the quarter-finals with their respective partners.Djokovic is seeking his 11th Grand Slam title while Federer, 34, is looking to extend his record tally to 18 — and both will want to take charge of their head-to-head, which is locked at 22-22. It’s part of the reason why I’m still playing.Earlier, Federer reached his 12th Australian Open semi-final in 13 years with a clinical straight-sets win over Berdych in two hours, 16 minutes.Paes and Hingis hammered the American-Dutch pair of Sloane Stephens and Jean-Julien Rojer 6-1, 6-2. They were both on court for little over two hours on Tuesday.”Both players will have a close eye on Wednesday’s quarter-finals pitting Andy Murray against David Ferrer and Milos Raonic against Gael Monfils.

In the women’s doubles, Sania and Hingis defeated the German-American combine of Anna-Lena Groenefeld and Coco Vandeweghe 6-2, 4-6, 6-1.Sania and Ivan Dodig of Croatia beat Kazakh-Pakistani duo of Yaroslava Shvedova and Aisam-ul Haq Qureshi 7-5, 6-2 to meet Paes and Martina Hingis in the quarters.With Sharapova again swatted aside, the 34-year-old world number one, gunning to match Steffi Graf’s Open-era Grand Slam record of 22 titles, now has the composed Pole in her sights.Defending champion Djokovic recovered strongly from his five-set struggle against Gilles Simon as he ousted Nishikori 6-3, 6-2, 6-4, after Federer swept aside Berdych 7-6 (7/4), 6-2, 6-4.In a sign of ratchet socket wrench the pair’s hold on men’s tennis, Federer is into his 39th Grand Slam semi-final while Djokovic has 29.“It’s always a great challenge to play Roger,” Djokovic said of Thursday’s semi-final. I feel like I’m competitive at the top. “You don’t need to spend any words on his achievements, what he’s done for the sport.

“It means a lot.Thursday’s semi-final promises to be a test of Djokovic’s continued dominance of men’s tennis, after his achievement in losing only one Grand Slam match last season. I can beat all the guys on tour,” Federer said. “It’s nice now that in the last three Slams that I’ve been as consistent as I have been. While her record against Williams is not yet on the scale of Sharapova, it is still dismal. They have played eight times since 2008 Agnieszka has lost the lot, taking just one set along the way.Novak Djokovic hammered an off-key Kei Nishikori and Roger Federer put on a masterclass against Tomas Berdych as they set up a dream semi-final at the Australian Open on Tuesday.”Serena shrugs off food poisoning to thump SharapovaSerena Williams beat Maria Sharapova for an 18th straight time despite a bout of food poisoning on Tuesday to set up the semi-final against Agnieszka Radwanska, who has never won against the dominant American.The signs are not good for Radwanska, despite her convincing 6-1, 6-3 win over Spanish 10th seed Carla Suarez on Rod Laver Arena

Tags:

Deja un comentario