Imagen de avatar CO2 Valve Manufacturers
xtuacfiri

Then our team visited the hospital

Luckily my husband is safe and is recovering.”Sushmita Ashok Sutar (15), a teenager from Boisar, is crying for help, as she is still unable to trace her elder sister, Anusha (24) who was admitted to ESIS. Mr Fadnavis expressed grief over loss of lives and prayed for speedy recovery of the injured and assured that all required assistance will be given,” the chief minister’s office tweeted. “The rubber rolls are combustible material and they might have caught fire after the short-circuit on the ground floor. “The hospital applied for the final NOC a fortnight ago for its under-construction building adjacent to the old structure that caught fire,” he said.The deceased are identified as Aasaram Pujaram (68), Manisha Kangutkar (65), Tirthraj Gupta (74), Chandrakant Mhatre (69), Babu Khan (54).Union labour minister Santosh Gangwar on Monday announced Rs 10 lakh each as compensation for the kin of those who died in the massive fire..A fire official said the blaze appeared to have erupted after a short-circuit near the rubber rolls stored on the ground floor.03 pm on Monday, according to a fire brigade official.While reviewing fire compliance norms for the new building, the team also noticed some lacunae in the old hospital building, he said.

“Then our team visited the hospital to inspect the conditions for fire compliance, it found certain shortcomings in the installations and it was communicated to the hospital administration too,” Mr Ogle added. A few people were also jumping outside windows to save themselves.”She added, “I tried my best to go inside the hospital to rescue my husband but I wasn’t allowed to do so. “Union minister of state (independent cha-rge) for labour & employment, Santosh Kumar Gangwar, announced compensation of Rs 10 lakh each to the families of those who lost their lives in the accident, Rs 2 lakh each for those who have serious injuries and Rs 1 lakh each for those with minor injuries,” a labour ministry statement said. Six persons were killed on Monday, while two died on Tuesday morning and 177 suffered injuries including three firemen. He was later shifted to Cooper Hospital, as he felt suffocated due to inhaling smoke. Thackeray Hospital (Trauma), Jogeshwari, Holy Spirit Hospital, Andheri (East), Hiranandani Hospital, Powai, Siddharth Hospital, Goregaon, Shatabdi Hospital, Kandivali and Seven Hills Hospital, Andheri (East).Milind Ogle, the deputy chief fire officer of MIDC area, said the hospital doesn’t have the final no-objection certificate for fire compliance.

“So we refused to issue the full and final fire NOC to the old building also,” He said.ESIS Hospital medical superintendent Dr Rakesh Sharma said, “Everything happened suddenly.Nearly 375 people, including patients and visitors, were in the CO2 valve Manufacturers five-floor hospital during visiting hour when fire broke out on its fourth floor around 4.The injured persons are undergoing treatment at civic-run Cooper Hospital, B. The smoke then covered the upper floors through an open fire duct,” he said. “CM spoke to PM @narendramodi and Union minister @JPNadda on it.Mumbai: The death toll in the Employees State Insurance Scheme (ESIS) Kamgar Hospital at Marol in suburban Andheri’s fire incident rose to eight, including a six-month-old baby girl. On returning, I witnessed that many people had gathered outside and the building is in blaze.Chief minister Devendra Fadnavis on Tuesday ordered an inquiry into the fire at the ESIS Hospital. His wife Zainab said, “I had stepped down to get some biscuits. The exact cause would be known after an inquiry into the incident, he added.”Ramzan Ali Siddique (42) was admitted to ESIS hospital before the fire incident. A hospital staffer injured his arm when he jumped out of the building to save his life

Tags:

Deja un comentario