Imagen de avatar Wholesale Nylon Spandex Fabric suppliers
qwer

He added that he was a messenger

He added that he was a messenger of the ancient Indian thought and spoke about ahimsa, peace, harmony and secular ethics wherever he went.The spiritual leader, who arrived here last evening from Guwahati accompanied by Arunachal Pradesh chief minister Pema Khandu on Thursday, will speak at Dirang and confer the “Avalokiteshvara Permission” at Thupsung Dhargyeling monastery in the morning. He is not just a religious figure. China’s contention was that India has “obstinately” allowed the Tibetan spiritual leader to visit the “disputed” parts of the state thereby causing “serious damage” to bilateral ties. At the same time the Chinese government should give us meaningful self-role/autonomy. We (Tibetans) are not seeking independence. China firmly opposes this move.

Therefore, his visit to the place will not be purely of religious purpose. “China will firmly take necessary measures to defend its territorial sovereignty and legitimate rights and interests,” said Ms Chunying.New Delhi/ Bomdila (Arunachal)/Beijing: China lodged a protest with India’s ambassador in Beijing over the Dalai Lama’s visit to Arunachal Pradesh and warned that it would take “necessary measures” to defend its territorial sovereignty interests.New Delhi had earlier on Tuesday said: “The government has clearly stated on several occasions that His Holiness the Dalai Lama is a revered religious leader, who is deeply respected as such by the Indian people.The 81-year-old spiritual leader — who reached Bomdila in West Kameng district of the state, thereby starting his nine-day visit to Arunachal Pradesh — said that India has never used him against China, even as he urged Beijing to give Tibet meaningful “self-rule” and “autonomy”. The government, therefore, urges that no artificial controversy be created around his present visit to Arunachal Pradesh. So, the Chinese government also should feel okay.

I have an emotional connect with the state. From April 8 to 10, The Dalai will deliver discourses in Tawang. She further asked if India honestly believed that Dalai was only a religious leader. No additional colour should be ascribed to his religious and spiritual activities and visits to various states of India. Individual nations’ sovereignty is important, but that’s not so important. “When I got freedom, when I first reached India, I entered through Arunanchal Pradesh. China refers to Arunachal Pradesh as south Tibet and claims it is part of its territory, even as New Delhi has always regarded it an integral part of India. India had already asked China on Tuesday not to create any “artificial controversy” over the visit since the Dalai Lama is a revered religious leader and that therefore no political colour be ascribed to his religious and spiritual activities and to his visits to states of India. I always admire the spirit of the European Union. China maintained that this went against the momentum of the sound growth of bilateral relations and “would not benefit India in any way”.

The Dalai Lama in his discourse at the Buddha Park in Bomdila said that India had never used him against China. It is a special place for me,” he said, adding that he was a Buddhist and that the entire Himalayan range had been traditionally following Buddhist dharma.” She added that by arranging his visit to those sensitive and disputed areas not only ran counter to the Indian side’s commitment to the issues related to Tibet, but also escalated disputes over the border area.The Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying was quoted by news agencies as saying, “India in disregard to China’s concerns obstinately arranged the Dalai Lama’s visit to the disputed part Poly Spandex fabric of the eastern part of China-India border, causing serious damage to China’s interests and China-India relations. So for material development to remain with the People’s Republic of China is in our interest. We are willing to remain within the People’s Republic of China.”

He also thanked the government of India for taking great care of him since 1959 and said he was the country’s longest staying guest. China’s stand on the eastern part of the borders is consistent and clear.”. “I think the answer is known to all. However, when asked what measures the country would take, Ms Chunying did not elaborate. “Many Chinese love India but there are some narrow-minded politicians…they consider me a demon. “We demand the Indian side immediately stop its actions using the Dalai Lama to undermine China’s interests and not hype up sensitive issues between the two countries and not artificially damage the foundation of the talks between the two countries on the border issues and bilateral legislations and take concrete actions to safeguard the China-India relations,” she said. Owing to the rescheduled visit, he will reportedly not be able to go to Itanagar. India is keenly aware of the role played by the 14th Dalai Lama. So using the empty words to defend this arrangement is not reasonable,” she added. What are important are the common interests

Tags:

Deja un comentario