Imagen de avatar High Quality Helical Gearboxes
helicalgear

The friction generated by the gear during operation is greater

I believe that as some mechanical products gradually move towards lightness and simplicity, the market for miniature reducers will become more and more open. Comprehensive observation of the development status of my country’s hardware and mechanical transmission market, the current sales of various types of reducers on the market have their own advantages.

Compared with large foreign motors, it consumes more raw materials and higher NMRV Series Worm Gearbox Manufacturers production costs.In recent years, reducer manufacturing occupies a very important position in my country’s machinery manufacturing industry.. As a special type of reducer, the miniature reducer has its unique market demand group. As a kind of power transmission equipment, the reducer can adjust the speed of the motor to the required speed through the speed conversion of the gear.

Because the design of the miniature reducer is more precise, the friction generated by the gear during operation is greater, and lubrication becomes a more critical issue during operation. Because the reducer is driven by electricity, to make the reducer smaller means that the motor inside the reducer should be designed to be simpler and smaller. However, due to the demand of the domestic market, the motors produced in our country are relatively large in appearance.

In order for the miniature reducer to meet the actual requirements of the application, a smaller and more powerful motor should be accelerated. At present, research in this field is in-depth, and it is believed that with the continuous optimization of the design, this problem will be solved. In gear transmission, how to better maintain gears has always been a problem that plagued the development of miniature reducers. Because of the motor, the size of the reducer is bound to be larger

Tags:

Deja un comentario