Imagen de avatar Wholesale Rubber Seal Enterprise In China
intoreal

Much About Passing Unnecessary Comments

On September 17, 7 pm, At Tata Theatre, NCPA, NCPA Marg, Nariman Point Tickets: Rs 750 – Rs 2,500. You can’t judge if your show is funny when you are writing it, only on the stage will you know that,” he adds. “I have been in the comic circuit for over 20 years now and I don’t get hecklers — people already know what to expect from my comedy. After almost two decades in the business, Jason is a successful comedian and a radio host, popular for his improvisations on stage. “When it comes to writing stand up, I sit myself down to write, make pointers on literally anything. “To be very honest, I have absolutely no idea what I do when I get on stage.Witness an evening of classic prop humour and improv with Jason Byrne Jason Byrne Witness an evening of classic prop humour and improv with Jason ByrneBefore starting off as a comedian, Jason Byrne was what he calls a ‘lighting man’, where he looked after the lighting for theatre plays and rock concerts.” It is also quite interesting to know how the comedian plans out his show.

However, there are times when it isn’t my evening and the jokes aren’t working out, which is something that is inevitable. “Usually, I visit charity shops and look for really strange props like a giant duck or rubber hands and then bring them on stage. “Comedians have a quite animated picture of life in their heads — everything from my wife, my three children to my mum is material to me. One evening, after a rather surprising rendezvous with the owner of a comic bar, he found himself stuck with seven small gigs in the same place. Sure, I have pointers lined up and a general outline planned, but the improvisation — I surprise myself! There is a completely different part of my brain that opens itself up; something that doesn’t happen otherwise,” Jason explains. My mum, my father, wife — everyone was supportive, but I thought these were risky waters to dive in,” he says, as he talks about his baby steps. When this happens, I pretend I’m delivering a lecture on climate change, carry on for another three hours, give the audience some homework and reading assignments and finally sneak out the back door,” Jason laughs. I let the story develop on stage. But, the live experience is something different.

If it doesn’t work for the first three times, I throw it away. When it comes to the comedian, the audience often wonders what it is that prompts a certain chain of thought in a comedian’s mind, how they create their content — and, Jason tells us that he has a rather simple way. “When I took up comedy, no one was more disappointed than me. This is my first time performing in India and even though I know a lot about India’s culture, I don’t know much about the Indian audience. There China Grommet Suppliers is audience banter that no one can escape and usually that lets people loose,” he tells us. Watching live comedy performance is exhilarating and Jason promises to leave your insides hurting.” When asked what he expects from his Indian audience, Jason’s expectations are simple — “open minds. As far as hecklers go, people don’t care much about passing unnecessary comments.” But what does one do when the jokes aren’t working “My shows are like organised chaos from where people leave happy. “Imagine you and your friends are left in the toy shop all night and end up having the best fun — this is what my shows are like,” he signs off with a grin. You have to see what props and a live audience combined can do — it is inexplicable

Tags: , ,

Deja un comentario