Imagen de avatar Aluminum Led Light Housing
lightingstreet

LED is actually a kind of light-emitting diode

How to waterproof: In order to improve the waterproof treatment of solar street light controllers, most of the street light controllers are installed in lampshades and battery boxes. Both light-emitting diodes and ordinary diodes are composed of a PN junction, which has unidirectional conductivity. Light-emitting diodes and long service life.

I told you so much information about LEDs today, I believe that now friends have understood what LEDs in LED street lights are. Street lamps illuminate the darkness and bring light, which is an essential part of human life.LED street lights are the most used lighting street lights in today’s society. After all, LED is a kind of high efficiency, energy saving and environmental protection. The above is the detailed introduction brought to you by the LED street lamp manufacturer.

It produces radiant fluorescence with good lighting effect. I believe you often hear the term LED in the news, so what exactly is the LED in the LED street light? Today, LED street lamp manufacturer will give you detailed answers and introductions. It is believed that in the near future, LED will be popularized all over the world. Just like the household energy-saving bulbs we know, it is also a kind of LED.. LED is actually a kind of light-emitting diode, which is a kind of semiconductor diode, which can convert computer into light energy.

LED features: large luminous flux, high luminous Wholesale Die casting Led road lights Manufacturer efficiency, high luminous intensity, uniform light intensity distribution, energy-saving and environmentally friendly lamps.

When the forward voltage of the light emitting diode is applied, the holes from the P area to the N area and the electrons injected into the P area from the N area are combined with the electrons in the N area and the holes in the P area at a few microns near the PN junction. The LED we often say is not only used in LED street lamps, but also widely used in indoor lamps

Tags:

Deja un comentario