Imagen de avatar fabric margin
a

What should I do if the newly bought sofa has a smell?

Many friends bought a new sofa and found that the sofa has an unpleasant smell, and it has not dissipated for a long time. What should I do? The home textile expert editor provides you with three effective methods: The first is that the raw materials used in the processing of the fabric are not environmentally friendly, such as glue and fluff softeners.

For this smell, the cloth cover can be removed (the fabric sofa is generally  Linen Upholstery Fabric It can be disassembled and washed) It should be better to wash it once, if it doesn’t work, it should be that the fabric is too bad!

What should I do if the newly bought sofa has a smell? The second is the odor of the sponge, which varies from person to person. Originally, the odor of the sponge is relatively small. Sometimes the odor is aggravated because the foaming is not in place. Sensitive people will feel the smell. It is to be bonded with glue.

If the glue used is not good, the smell will be pungent, and the smell is not easy to remove; what should I do if the newly bought sofa has a smell? The third is that there is a problem with the glue used for the plywood (also called nine-point board or laminate) used in the inner frame of the sofa.

This should smell the most pungent. If there is an open zipper on the bottom fabric below, open it and observe it, it is easy to see the plywood), this smell basically cannot be removed, only open the window and let it volatilize naturally, but it may not volatilize in a few years! After these three methods are dealt with, I believe that your sofa should have no original odor, and you should spray some air fresheners, and it should be very good.

Tags: , ,

Deja un comentario