Imagen de avatar Best Mold Insert Core
Taizhou Huangyan Jingzhan Mould Parts Co., Ltd

In London On Sunday

In an interview to PTI, Daisy says, “I did the film (‘Hate Story 3’) deliberately to break the girl-next-door image.’Mumbai: Actor Daisy Shah, # who was last seen in the erotic thriller ‘Hate Story 3’, says she would never opt for bold roles again in her career.”This is the second leg of the tour that happened in Hong Kong and we had received a great response.The actress just wanted to break the mould, but it is not something that she would like to pursue again in her career.end-ofTags: daisy shah, hate story 3, salman khan, da-bang tourLocation: India, Maharashtra, Mumbai (Bombay)Related StoriesZareen Khan’s Hate StoryUrvashi Rautela turns down Hate Story 4?Urvashi Rautela part of Hate Story 4?

Was approached for Race 3 after Jai Ho release: Daisy ShahIt’s not easy to plastic mold parts be a Salman Khan heroine, says Daisy Shah. I wanted to break the mould and so I did ‘Hate Story 3’.Daisy Shah even wore a bikini in ‘Hate Story 3. I don’t have stage or camera fright, but there is a little anxiety while performing in front of a lot of people. People felt I could only be best for roles of a simple girl.The show will be held in Birmingham on Saturday and in London on Sunday.”A bit of nervousness is essential as, in a way, it helps you deliver your best. My focus is on giving my best and I have to enjoy my performance, as then only audience will enjoy,” she adds.

“Daisy will be performing on songs from her debut Bollywood film ‘Jai Ho’ like ‘Tere Naina’, ‘Nacho Re’, a song from her film ‘Hate Story 3’, and her own version to Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif’s popular track ‘Kaala Chashma’.”Daisy is a part of Salman’s next leg of the Da-Bangg Tour in United Kingdom along with Sonakshi Sinha, Jacqueline Fernandez, Maniesh Paul, Badshah, Sooraj Pancholi, Prabhu Deva and Kamaal Khan. Salman is performing in the UK after ten years so there is a lot of excitement. It is not something that I would like to pursue again in my career.Daisy made her acting debut in Hindi films with Salman Khan-starrer ‘Jai Ho’ and was next seen in ‘Hate Story 3.Though Daisy, 33, is a trained dancer and a former choreographer, she says she still gets nervous before a performance.

Tags:

Deja un comentario