Archivos de diciembre, 2020

Have Experienced It The Hard Way

Martes, diciembre 29, 2020

What ought to have been an issue framed within the binaries of powerful upper caste male professors and young vulnerable students was turned on its head as new binaries emerged — young versus old, dalit versus savarna and established feminists […]

In London On Sunday

Sábado, diciembre 26, 2020

In an interview to PTI, Daisy says, “I did the film (‘Hate Story 3’) deliberately to break the girl-next-door image.’Mumbai: Actor Daisy Shah, # who was last seen in the erotic thriller ‘Hate Story 3’, says she would never opt […]

Who Is Young And Hungry

Lunes, diciembre 21, 2020

We will continue to have Johno (John Johnson) and Juanan in the team. When you think of the way Indian football was progressing, clubs have two centre forwards and two centre backs who are foreigners. We wear blue because Indian […]

A Title Given To Him

Jueves, diciembre 10, 2020

None of us expected it to be so huge. I’m a fan of China Straight Ejector Pins factory commercial films. I love that aspect of Indian cinema.What’s your take on item numbers?We can’t do without song and dance. I play […]

Mould Their Way Of Thinking

Martes, diciembre 1, 2020

(Photo: Bunny Smith)For a young man transitioning into a woman, Taksh Sharma believes in embracing the self and being comfortable in one’s skin. I came across so much feminist literature, self-care tips, entire guidebooks that helped me diffuse a lot […]