Imagen de avatar Nufactuidrai,Bulksale Ejector Sleeve
Taizhou Huangyan Jingzhan Mould Parts Co., Ltd

Reviews For Her Debut Performance

In the film, Patralekhaa plays the role of Ramona, a girl who eggs her partner to be more adventurous sexually. If she can post her Holi pictures on Twitter, why can’t she promote the film’s poster with the one-liner ‘I am a sex addict ’ My point is either you do Love Games or you don’t. The director says, “She is a fantastic actor, but I am very disappointed with her personally. She is not being as bold in promoting the film as she was in shooting for the film.” China Contour screw.

After earning rave reviews for her debut performance in Citylights, where she had played a rural woman who migrates to a big city, Patralekhaa will be seen next in a polar opposite mould — a fully citVikram BhattAfter earning rave reviews for her debut performance in Citylights, where she had played a rural woman who migrates to a big city, Patralekhaa will be seen next in a polar opposite mould — a fully city-bred girl in her next film Love Games.

The steamy promos featuring the actress continue to draw repeated views, however, director Vikram feels that Patralekhaa is not doing her bit to promote Love Games adequately. In a quick chat with this paper, Vikram said that while he has been promoting the film by posting playful one-liners on social media, Patralekhaa is not keen on doing anything like that. I think she is very timid. She is not coming out and talking about the film. The Vikram Bhatt film has been in the news for its explicit sexual content/

Tags:

Deja un comentario