Imagen de avatar Wholesale SMS Non-Woven Fabric
Jiaxing Wanxin New Material Co., Ltd.

Makes The Other Devices

The Oasis also has more built-in lights for greater brightness.’ Amazon says that means minor spills, but not lengthy submersion. Amazon says the Oasis fits 30 percent more words.5 feet) of fresh water, not the higher pressure of anything deeper — such as a scuba dive.. But don’t go scuba diving just yet.)Overall, the Oasis is a great device for book lovers — just not because of the waterproofing, with all its limits.The larger 7-inch screen on the Oasis makes the other devices’ once-adequate 6-inch screens seem too small. Though you can get other Kindles for that — and pay far less. Reading during an ice-cold bath was fine until I submerged the device.

And unlike phones and tablets, the e-reader isn’t prone to glare — or to such distractions as Facebook and text notifications. The pricier leather covers (60) won’t resist water at all, which defeats having a waterproof e-reader in the first place. Huh? How is that waterproof then? And what about the optional cover?The new Oasis is designed to survive up to an hour in up to two meters (6. To be safe, choose a dark colour to conceal any stains.Waterproofing is meant to protect the device from accidental splashes and spills, not underwater reading. (In any case, I probably should have been paying attention instead to what’s in front of me. You can pair the new Kindle with Bluetooth headsets and enjoy integration with Amazon’s Audible audiobook service. Common with other gadgets, the touch screen gets errant when wet.

Unfortunately, you have to buy both versions to do this.While walking in a storm, rainwater distorted the text, like a magnifying glass, and I had to wipe many drops away. The font size started changing, and all sorts of other settings popped up. Your Kindle Oasis might not survive. Amazon says you’ll still get some protection from chlorinated or salty water — just not as much as what’s promised China wholesale spunlace non woven fabric for fresh water.As for that cover, the standard version with woven fabric (45) is ‘water safe’ but not ‘waterproof. Same goes for coffee spills. Fresh-water protection is great, but you’re more likely to read by a swimming pool or on the beach.Rating: Amazon’s top-of-the-line e-reader is now waterproof — an excellent feature for a 250-and-up investment. During a hot shower, pages turned on their own. You can switch between the text and audio versions of your book without losing your place.

Tags:

Deja un comentario