Avatar Image Scaffold Ratchet Wrench for sale
rtchetening

I was so excited to play the final of a Grand Slam against

It’s the perfect final and I am so happy,” she said. Fourth seed Muguruza breezed through, losing just the one set, in her opening match, while Williams struggled past the quarter and semi-finals amid talk of an injury or illness.“I could have served better, made a lot of errors on return, but I did try hard out there.. Garbine Muguruza won her first Grand Slam title at the French Open on Saturday defeating top seed and defending champion Serena Williams in the final. Spain’s Garbine Muguruza holds the trophy after winning the final of the French Open.“Congratulations to Garbine, she played really well today,” said Williams, who confirmed that she had been slightly troubled by an adductor problem.”The players took contrasting routes to get to the final.”For Williams it was a second straight loss in a Grand Slam final and it wrecked her hopes once again of winning a 22nd Grand Slam title to draw level with Steffi Graf for most wins in the Open era, since 1968.“I grew up on clay so for in Spain and me this is just amazing.“Serena is a very powerful player and I just tried to fight as hard as I can.

Garbine Muguruza won her first Grand Slam title at the French Open on Saturday defeating top seed and defending champion Serena Williams in the final.Twelve years younger than the American at 22, and playing in the first claycourt final of her career, the Venezuelan-born Spaniard upset the odds to win 7-5, 6-4.She is the first Spanish woman to win a Grand Slam title since Arantxa Sanchez-Vicario in Paris in 1998 and she is the third straight first time Grand Slam winner after Flavia Pennetta at last year’s US Open and Angelique Kerber at the Australian Open.But with weather conditions improving after one of the rainiest Roland Garros tournaments on record, it was a different, more focussed Williams that got the final underway with a love service game.“I was so excited to play the final of a Grand Slam against one of the best ever players.She will now turn her focus on Wimbledon where she will be ratchet socket wrench suppliers the defending champion and a six-time former winner.

Tags: ,

Leave a Reply