Imagen de avatar rylcotrama,PS diffuser sheets factory
rylcotrama

The paintings have a sense of calmness about them

The painting upholds the thought that amidst struggles, if there is hope within, then victory will surely manifest itself.Then we have “Genesis of Faith 1”, which shows the struggles outside in the form of logwoods in the foreground clear acrylic sheets manufacturers and a female soul/figure standing amidst it. Hope draws forth our inner potential and strength. If you are unhappy you will only seep sadness and make your and others’ lives miserable. As long as one has hope, there is nothing one cannot achieve.Daisaku Ikeda, a Buddhist philosopher and author, said: “When we possess the treasure of hope, it gives rise to other treasures, too.Noted artist Arpana Caur inaugurated the exhibition and she had words of encouragement for Lakhyani.

The paintings have a sense of calmness about them — as if life comes to a standstill in that one moment when you see a ray of light.Chiefly inspired from her own life experiences and the philosophy of sage Nichiren Daishonin and writings of Dr Daisaku Ikeda, the paintings celebrate optimism and courage. “Optimism is the essence of life. “There’s a lot of stress around us and as we are moving towards more materialistic success, we are encountering low-life situations where nothing works out. “Whenever I am in trouble, I look within and I find immense hope and courage. The “Voyage of victory” shows the rumble and tumble of the mighty sea called life, which is peppered with difficulties and hardships. The medium used does full justice to the contrast that Lakhyani attempts to show through her art. This is symbolically shown as a number of suns, and the uppermost sun bursts leaving the whole body enlightened.

Tags:

Deja un comentario