Imagen de avatar rylcotrama,PS diffuser sheets factory
rylcotrama

The artworks shown have a surreal quality about them

This provided an impetus for Roy to bring the Vishnu avatar alive on canvas.The artworks shown have a surreal quality about them; the paintings are somewhere between real and abstract. One of his works show Krishna with a flute in blue while Radha and other gopis are in a trance. wholesale acrylic photo frame sheets Artist Kishore Roy’s love affair with Krishna started very early when he used to see his mother offering prayers to “Balgopal”. However, while studying art in Kolkata, he saw an American artist painting the Blue God in various colours. I have used green, amber yellow and brown as well”, elucidates Roy.One has to give it to Roy’s creativity and use of colour and imagination. Love for life. His ability to bring so many variations and versions to one theme is commendable. “Figures cannot be realistic, while Krishna is from our mythological texts, it needs imagination, that’s why I have not restricted him only to blue. Shlokas of the Bhagavad Gita run on the margins. Just like Lord Vishnu’s reincarnation as Krishna to establish the path of dharma and universal love, Roy’s paintings, acrylic on canvas, is an attempt to show the divine and eternal love. “I was so impressed with the American artist’s work and thought that if a foreigner can understand a Hindu God why can’t I as an artist understand him… and this quest drew me closer to Lord Krishna”, says Roy. I need calmness and concentration to lend that smooth feminine touch to Krishna”, says Roy..The figurative artworks rightly narrate the mischievous character of Lord Krishna. The motifs depicted on their bodies is probably that of Sudama, Krishna’s childhood friend from Gurukul. Like Krishna, it has a playful yet calming affect on the viewers. My favourite is wherein Krishna is painted in yellow with his back with two gopis looking at him. For the past 10 years, artist Kishore Roy’s paintings are all about Krishna and his raas leela with gopis and Radha. And for the past 10 years, Roy’s paintings are all about Krishna and his raas leela with gopis and Radha. Playfulness is not a philosophy; it is a dance of energy and love. Simply dynamic

Tags:

Deja un comentario