Imagen de avatar rylcotrama,PS diffuser sheets factory
rylcotrama

Wrong guidance first got him enrolled in a fashion designing

While Amitabh Bachchan is giving a sneak peek into the upcoming edition of Kaun Banega Crorepati, an artist in Gurgaon is busy brainstorming about what he can create to impress the veteran actor. “I couldn’t tell my family that I left the job after spending a huge sum on my graduation. I researched it extensively and gradually began doing it on canvas. Since then Yogi has been perfecting his skill of live scribbling and doing private shows. A scribbled portrait of Randeep Hooda was liked and tweeted by the actor himself, which got me a lot of appreciation,” he reminisces. I am a great admirer of his personality.Now, he is working to create one hundred portraits of actors and actresses for an upcoming Bollywood-themed exhibition in October.Gurgaon-based artist Yogi Kumar is creating a hundred portraits of actors and actresses for a bollywood-themed exhibition. I want to celebrate my birthday with him once. Later, I saw a guy on the show doing speed painting and I thought I could have done it too.

Wrong guidance first got him enrolled in a fashion designing school and later landed him a job in the fashion industry. He endured it for a couple of years, before saying enough is enough and walking away to pursue his true calling. Today, his studio in the Millennium City is full of artworks dedicated to Bollywood celebrities. In the past, he has made several sketches of Big B and recently painted a car with his images as a mark of love and respect for the living legend.  Portrait of Irrfan KhanApart from scribbling, Yogi also does wall art using acrylic art, which primarily pays his bills. “I painted the picture of two girls on their school wall when I learnt they both have been funding their own education,” he says. An artist friend suggested I do something which can be done on the stage. Then I discovered the art of scribbling. Then one day I saw the show India’s Got Talent and wanted to take part in it. Why this fanboy behaviour? “I was born on October 11, the same day as Amitji. He likes to travel a lot and many a time, he paints a wall just like that, if he thinks that the story of a place needs to be told.Portrait of Naseeruddin ShahThirty two-year-old Yogi Kumar was drawn towards arts when he saw a teacher making a sketch of the personality he was teaching about.A car he decorated with images of his loved Amitabh Bachchan.. If there are no prescribed themes, my first choice of subject is the Shahenshah. This got him looking at newspapers and sketching the faces of actors. Among the umpteen number of live-size paintings and mini sketches, artworks on Amitabh outnumber the rest.In school, he travelled extensively across the state participating and winning many art competitions. Moreover, most of my works are on filmstars as movies give me positivity,” he says. Simultaneously, I learnt digital art as well. However, the good times APET sheet manufacturers ended with school. So, I immediately started teaching art, something I have been continuing till date. His goal is win the next edition of IGT with his talent

Tags:

Deja un comentario