Imagen de avatar Wholesale PP BOX Fishing Box
fishinghole

The big fish’s mouth immediately arched the rod

The big fish’s mouth immediately arched the rod, and the fish turned over and saw that it was a carp, and only began to struggle when it reached the surface of the water. Like the fish, the fish is like hanging up garbage. It was not raining anymore. Yes, just go back without the air force. At half past five, the rain stopped, put away the umbrella, the fishing rod was so easy to throw, I wanted to draw a few big bait and then lure the fish, I just drew the second rod, did not see the next stop, I directly saw the float slowly rising to the top

The second eye, it’s not caused by the current, right? The rod was hung at the bottom, and the rod was lifted up forcefully, and the water substrate slowly rose. The waiting time is long. Take advantage of the time, just sign in to each forum, look at the good posts that should be watched, and earn the points that should be earned. I kept the rate of one rod for one minute for half an hour. After carefully slipping over, they pulled to the feet and caught them directly.

The water was more stable than in the morning, and it did not flow so much. It seems that today is not much hope. It would be inconvenient at night. The fish do not struggle from the water, but only when they come out of the water, it shows that the temperature of the water surface is still higher than that of the water. Bait: Earthworm crucian carp fishy 70% + superb crucian carp 20% + 10% drawing powder.08 kilograms, the first big fish this year, and the new rod used today was consecrated on the first day.

It feels too light to lift the rod. I ball bearing swivels wholesale rubbed the big bait and pulled ten rods, and then I pulled the bait for fishing. Kanto has no barbed hook.6-meter rod can reach the point where the reeds stretch out 80 cm, and the water depth is still nearly 3 meters.

An ordinary umbrella may not be easy to handle, so I went home. It will not be a crucian fish. This thing will come no matter how cold it is. Occasionally, the carp encountered by luck is like death. If there was no fish mouth, I slowed down and fished one rod for two to three minutes.

Tags:

Deja un comentario